- Do you serve afternoon tea every day and do we need to book?
Afternoon tea is served every day from 4 -5.30pm. The cost is £12.50 per head. There is no need to book. Please call us if your party is over 10. More about afternoon tea.
- Are you open to non-residents for lunch and dinner?
Yes, we are open to non-residents for breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. There is no need to book except for breakfast and dinner.
- Do you allow dogs in the hotel?
We do allow dogs at Gliffaes but they are not allowed to sleep in your room. We have two kennels you may use free of charge or they can sleep in your car. Dogs can have free run of the grounds.
- Do you hire out fishing tackle?
No we don’t, but we do have a couple of pairs of waders and if you go out with a ghillie they will lend you tackle. See more about fishing at Gliffaes
- Can non-residents fish at Gliffaes?
Yes, but you do need to book and residents will take priority. Weekends in the summer can be busy.