A Fantastic Three Night Autumn Break In The Brecon Beacons
Got a few days of October holiday owing to you? Fancy a trip to part of Wales you might have never been to before? Would you like to do some walking or cycling in the Brecon Beacons? And last – but definitely not least! – do you enjoy good food, wine and a comfortable hotel?
Of course you do! So why not take advantage of our 3 Night Autumn Break.
- 3 nights bed and breakfast in either a standard double (twin) or a large double (twin) both with garden views.
- Full 3 course dinner on two nights. This leaves you an evening to explore the many great restaurants around us.
- The famous Gliffaes afternoon tea on one afternoon.
- Picnic lunch to take with you on your excursions for one day.
- A guide book to South Wales or a walking guide book and a suitable map.
MIDWEEK – Sunday to Thursday
- In a STANDARD DOUBLE OR TWIN – £97 per person per night or £582 for the 3 days per couple.
- In a LARGE DOUBLE OR TWIN - £109 per person per night or £654 for the 3 days per couple.
- If your stay includes a Friday or Saturday or both then add £35 to the above totals per Friday and Saturday.
How Do I Book?
Call us now on 01874 730 371 or book online for this great short UK break.
Just look for the ‘Special Breaks’ section at the bottom of our online booking page and select the dates you want.
Offer valid until the end of October 2013.