The idea of being treated to a Mother’s Day lunch is heavenly for most hard working, busy mums. Here, at Gliffaes Hotel, we really appreciate mums and want to make their day a special one. If the weather is clement, arrive a little early and take a walk around our grounds amongst the daffodils and down to the river, or relax by the fire in the drawing room. Make your way into the dining room with your family and enjoy taking your time over Sunday lunch.
We will be serving a 3 course lunch from 12 until 2.30pm (last orders 2.15pm):
- Roasted Vine Tomato and Red Pepper Soup
- Duo of Black Mountains Smokery Oak Roasted Salmon
- Duck Rillette and Macerated Grapes
- Smoked Potted Shrimp with Melon and Parsley and Toasted Brioche
- Roast Sirloin of Welsh Beef
- Roast Shoulder of Welsh Lamb
- Loin of Pork
- Fish and vegetarian dishes to be decided
- A selection of hot and cold desserts
£28 for 3 courses and if young children would like smaller portions we will charge half price.
Please call 01874 730 371 to book your table.
We will also be serving our fantastic afternoon buffet tea from 4 until 5.30pm. Booking is not required but it can get busy.