Shoot at Glanusk – Stay at Gliffaes
The Nearest Hotel to the Glanusk Shoot……..and certainly the most comfortable!
If you are coming to shoot with Mark Coleman at Glanusk and you would like to spend the night before the shoot or after your day then look no further than Gliffaes Hotel, the only 4 star hotel in the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Gliffaes could not be closer to the shoot, in fact we are surrounded by the estate and I can watch a couple of the drives from our gardens. We are about 1.5 miles from where the guns meet to start the day.
However, no matter how close the hotel is to the shoot you still want to be comfortable, well fed, and warm after spending a day in the fields and woods of Glanusk. Gliffaes has been looking after sportsmen since 1948 and I think we understand what it is a group of guns want:
- A well stocked bar to gather in before dinner
- A private room, with a fire, for your dinner
- Given enough notice we will prepare what you wish for dinner or just choose from the daily changing dinner menu.
- An extensive and well priced wine list.
- Gallons of hot water
- A gun safe if you wish to use it
- A couple of kennels for any dogs
- A drying room and a laundry service
- Plenty of parking
- Free wi-fi without the hotel
- And just 5 minutes away from the start of the shoot.
Rates for the 2015/16 season. Please note Gliffaes is closed from 28th Dec 2015 – 26th Jan 2016
For single occupancy of a double room for dinner, bed and breakfast from Sunday to Thursday – £150 per guest inc VAT. (does not include large or river view double rooms)
For double occupancy the rate is £225 per night for dinner, bed and breakfast.
For Friday and Saturday nights the rate will be £170 per guest.
Alternatively Mandy Waghorne in Mark Coleman’s office can make the booking for you.