If you love #gardens #trees and #creamteas then come to the #NationalGardensScheme Sunday 19th (2-6pm) at the Gliffaes Hotel, Crickhowell.
Below you will find links to pictures of EVERY ONE of the hotel’s bedrooms.
Whether you are here to spend a romantic weekend away or to celebrate a family reunion, each of the 23 individually decorated rooms has been priced according to its size and view so there is sure to be something to suit your needs, and your budget.
Your room will of course be en suite, most rooms have a bath and shower but some will have a shower only. The majority of the beds at Gliffaes are king-size and there are a number of rooms that can be twin bedded. While we don’t have family rooms as such, some rooms have sofa beds and we can set up a camp bed for your children in some of the large doubles. You may find that an adjoining twin bedded room for your children may suit your needs.
Listed beneath is a link to every room, divided into five price bands, with a detailed description, pictures and prices. When you come to book a room either online or over the phone please ask for the room number you would like and if it’s available you will be booked into it. The four bedrooms overlooking the river are easily the most popular so be sure to book early.
We have one ground floor room for those that can’t manage stairs. This room also has bathroom suitable for wheelchair users. It is a standard double / twin located in the cottage. Cottage room 4.
River View rooms
Both of these rooms are spacious, light and airy with french windows that open onto a small balcony giving you absolutely stunning views over the river Usk.
Both of these large doubles look out over the terrace and onto the river below. In the summer you will have house martins nesting in the eaves above your windows.
Garden View rooms
Not your standard four-poster room, we had this bed made from antique bed poles.
Three of these four rooms are in the cottage across the lawn from the hotel. Two of them have sofa beds and are thus make ideal family rooms.
All of these rooms are comfortable and reasonably sized and all have views over the gardens and courtyard.
- Cottage Room 4 – ground floor for easy access.
- Room Eight. Standard double with a Garden & Courtyard View.
- Room Twelve. Standard double with garden and courtyard views.
- Room Fourteen. Standard double with garden and courtyard views.
- Room Sixteen. Standard double with garden and courtyard views.
- Room Nineteen. Standard double with garden and courtyard views.
- Room Twenty Two. Standard double with garden views.
- Room Twenty Five. Standard double with garden views.
- Room Nine. Standard double with garden and courtyard view.
- Room Eleven. Standard Double. Garden & Courtyard View.
Like the description implies these are small doubles and are ideal for single occupancy, great value for a night away.