Three Days in the Brecon Beacons – The Perfect Excuse to Explore Wales!
Save over 15% on this three-night break – it’s one of the best hotel offers South Wales has available in 2018.
Life is made up of experiences and when we go away on holiday, we want to experience the best that a place has to offer. All too often it’s hard to know what to see and do in your short and precious time away – well, we know what’s good to see and do around here and we’re going to pass that knowledge on to you! With all that in mind, we’re confident you won’t find better hotel deals in Brecon Beacons – remember, you’ll only find these packages directly on the Gliffaes website.
For 2018 I have updated the suggested itineraries for our Explore Wales offer (scroll down for the itinerary), with options for each day’s activities; some folk may wish to be walk or cycle, some may wish to explore gardens or ancient castles and others might just fancy a driving tour with a nice stop for lunch.
The three-night break consists of:
- 3 nights bed and breakfast
- Full 3-course dinner on two nights.
- Free room upgrade on arrival subject to availability.
- A packed lunch on one day to take on your travels.
- Afternoon tea on one afternoon.
- A half bottle of Prosecco awaiting your arrival.
- Free use of our electrically-assisted bikes for half a day.*
(*subject to availability)
What are my options and costs?
All prices quoted are per room per night based on double occupancy.
- Luxury doubles with a view of the river – £326
- Large doubles with a view of the river – £296
- Four poster bedroom with garden views – £296
- Large double rooms with garden views – £266
- Classic double rooms with garden views – £226
Single occupancy of a small double – £151
What can we do for 3 Days in Wales?
Download our PDF guide with suggestions for what to see and what to do in the Brecon Beacons.
This offer is valid until the end of October 2018 and is not valid in conjunction with any other vouchers or offers. Offer is subject to availability.