Bar and Waiting Staff
Who we are looking for:
You must be a warm, friendly, responsible person. You are most definitely a people person. Well-presented and hardworking, you have an eye for detail and your timekeeping is faultless. You are a reliable team member.
You have some experience of working in a bar and in a restaurant
Bar Responsibilities include:
- Preparing and stocking the bar for service
- Liaising with the Kitchen about menus
- Working with Reception on daily bookings and functions
- Running the bar, terrace and conservatory during lunch time
- In the evening, preparing the bar for service, preparing drinks, helping with wine choices and assisting with order taking for dinner
- At the end of service, preparing bills and cleaning up before locking up
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and upkeep within the bar and cellars
- Helping to keep the public areas clean and tidy.
Dining Room responsibilities include:
- Providing efficient, prompt and friendly service, greeting guests, taking orders where necessary and serving orders.
- Preparing, clearing and cleaning all areas for service.
- Preparing and serving wine in a professional and knowledgeable way.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and upkeep within the service areas and also ensuring that the public areas are clean and tidy.
25 – 40 hours per week and some holiday cover. You must be able to work some evenings, most weekends and most bank holidays.
This is a permanent position and salary depends on experience. You will need to provide up-to-date, relevant references and must speak good English. If you are not an EU citizen, a valid work permit will be required.
To apply or for more information on working at Gliffaes, hours and details of jobs available, please call Susie Suter on 01874 730 371 or email Susie Suter