33 Acres of Mature Trees
Stunning Walking on the Doorstep
Time to Recharge & Relax
Plus Afternoon Tea & Picnic Lunches
Gliffaes Hotel on the River Usk in the Brecon Beacons National Park makes the perfect base for an unhurried summer holiday.
What are the chances of you being able to go abroad this summer?
Do you fancy going to an airport, let alone getting on a plane?
Keep it local, use your own car and perhaps explore a part of your country you have not been to before. Or, if you have stayed with us then I will say that our four-day offer will give you the best rates over the summer period.
Why not make your stay here part of a Welsh ‘Road Trip’? Head off to Pembrokeshire then up the coast to Snowdonia perhaps?
Offer available from May until the end of September.
We have cut our cancellation policy down to 24 hours notice only and we don’t take a deposit, so if your plans have to change you have nothing to lose by making your booking today.
Scroll down for pricing information.
* A saving of up to £45 a night off our peak season rates
* 4 nights bed and breakfast – rooms to suit all budgets
* 2 nights full three-course dinner included
* Delicious cream tea on one afternoon
* Picnic lunch to take on your travels
* Half a bottle of Prosecco in your room
* Free walking guide or OS map
* One free days fishing. (you will need your own tackle etc.)
Luxury Doubles with River View – £350
Large Doubles with River View – £321
Four Poster Room with Garden View – £321
Large Doubles with Garden View – £292
Classic Doubles with Garden / Courtyard View – £248
Small doubles with Garden / Courtyard View – £204
Single Occupancy of Small Double – £174