33 Acres of Mature Trees
Stunning Walking on the Doorstep
Time to Recharge & Relax
Plus Afternoon Tea & Picnic Lunch
Gliffaes Hotel on the River Usk in the Brecon Beacons National Park makes the perfect base for an unhurried summer holiday.
What are the chances of you being able to go abroad this summer?
Do you fancy going to an airport, let alone getting on a plane?
Keep it local, use your own car and perhaps explore a part of your country you have not been to before. Or, if you have stayed with us then I will say that our three-day offer will give you the best rates over the summer period.
Why not make your stay here part of a Welsh ‘Road Trip’? Head off to Pembrokeshire then up the coast to Snowdonia perhaps?
Offer available from May until the end of September.
We have cut our cancellation policy down to 24 hours notice only and we don’t take a deposit, so if your plans have to change you have nothing to lose by making your booking today.
Scroll down for pricing information.
* A saving of up to £45 a night off our peak season rates
* 3 nights bed and breakfast – rooms to suit all budgets
* 2 nights full three-course dinner included
* Delicious cream tea on one afternoon
* Picnic lunch to take on your travels
* Half a bottle of Prosecco in your room
* Free walking guide or OS map
* One free days fishing. (you will need your own tackle etc.)
Deluxe Doubles with River View – £398
Superior Doubles with River View – £368
Four Poster Room with Garden View – £368
Superior Doubles with Garden View – £334
Classic Doubles with Garden / Courtyard View – £285
Petite doubles with Garden / Courtyard View – £240
Single Occupancy of Petite Double – £189