Classic Double Rooms With A Garden View
Our Classic Double Rooms with a garden view make our hotel one of the finest places to stay in Brecon.
Individually decorated, our double rooms are spacious and comfortable – we furnished them with king or queen-sized beds for your comfort. Of all the places to stay in Brecon, we are the only hotel that can offer our guests superb views out over the gardens and courtyard; the wildlife is mesmerising too!
All of our rooms are non-smoking and come with the following:
Bathrobes* | Roberts DAB digital radio | Hairdryer |
Wireless Internet | Television |Tea and coffee making facilities
* Except small rooms
To book your stay in one of Gliffaes’ beautifully decorated Standard Double bedrooms, book direct here for our best rates guaranteed.
Rooms 9, 12, 14, 16, 22 & 25
Each of these delightful doubles or twins come furnished with a king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom with a shower, or combined shower and bath.
- Rooms 14 (shower only),12, 16 and 25 can be twin bedded at your request. All of our double rooms share delightful views of Gliffaes’ grounds and gardens.
- See if you can spot the impressive cedar tree from Room 9, or the glorious magnolias from Room 22 – we are lucky to be able to provide our guests with such a view.
As these rooms are on the first floor they are not wheelchair accessible. For information on our accessible room please see Cottage Room 4 below.
Rooms 8, 11 & 19 - Double Bed Only
Each of these beautifully decorated doubles come furnished with lavish queen-sized beds and en-suites with either a shower or combined shower and bath.
- Room 8 has a small fireplace with original Dutch Delft tiles and lovely views of the Sugar Loaf mountain – the bathroom features a shower only.
- Room 11 enjoys delightful views over the courtyard, gardens and trees to the north and is fitted with a shower within the bath.
- Room 19 is a cosy snug on the second floor; its views over the gardens are spectacular. This room is fitted with a shower within the bath.
As each of these rooms are on the first and second floors they are, unfortunately not wheelchair accessible. For information on our accessible rooms, please call us on 01874 730 371.
Cottage Room 4 - Ground Floor - suitable for wheelchairs
Situated in the delightful cottage over the lawn from the main hotel, this pretty room offers full wheelchair accessibility. Cottage Room 4 is furnished with a king-sized bed, although can be twin bedded at your request. The spacious en-suite is equipped with a walk-in shower for mobility access. The room shares a private entrance with its upstairs neighbour, Cottage Room 3, via a wheelchair accessible ramp. There is also parking directly outside the entrance.